[pianotech] Fwd: Piano Buyer Newsletter

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Mon Nov 5 12:47:27 MST 2012

Hi Terry,

I received it and it is legit.

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic

________________________________
From: Terry Beckingham <t46xd8jb at xplornet.com>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Mon, November 5, 2012 2:40:32 PM
Subject: [pianotech] Fwd: Piano Buyer Newsletter

Did anyone else receive this email? I consider it to be spam. It certainly meets
the criteria , that is: unsolicited advertising arriving one one's in box.

It could be a phishing expedition, not a genuine advert, but you never know. I
am afraid to hit the "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the ad as it could be
detrimental to my PC.

Terry Beckingham