[pianotech] Pinblock Cracks; CA or Epoxy?

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 18:51:01 MST 2012

Since we're on the subject of insulation, I want to share the fact that we just had our house insulated with the non-toxic, odor-free, sound-deadening cementitious foam called "Air Krete". Amazing stuff! It's been used in the Chrysler building, Al Gore's house, the Audobon Society Headquarters, and Biodome 2, among others, and, thus far, I can't say enough great things about it! You can even eat it!!! (Not that you'd want to: it tastes awful.)  Please check it out (videos on its website) for your next home/shop insulation project. I'm convinced its vastly safer than anything else available, including formaldehyde free fiberglass. (Which still has those dangerous glass particles floating around.)

Thumpe