[pianotech] Who ate the key bushings?

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Nov 8 06:58:41 MST 2012

Yeah, I noticed that. They are all the key bushings and center rail felt punchings but left the front rail punchings almost completely untouched. They also ate about a dozen treble damper felts and a couple cloth pieces for the wippen/capstan contact.

It's a Handok studio made in Seoul.

Terry Farrell

Terry Farrell