[pianotech] Prof. Schloetz's Tonometer

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Nov 8 07:46:35 MST 2012

Google asked if I meant <prof. schioetz tonometer>... and then gave up this
link<http://www.richmondproducts.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1073>
.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN
(receiving inline photos just fine here on pianotech listserve)
(and successfully sending things in angle brackets, too)