[pianotech] Broken Key Repair

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Fri Nov 9 10:10:33 MST 2012

I have always just glued and clamped the keys and never used veneer.
I would dry fit the pieces then trace it on a paper. I would also check neighbor keys for reference on my tracing.After clamping I would see if my key matched exactly my outline on the paper.
Never had a problem.

Regards,
Jack Houweling
Sent from my iPhone