[pianotech] thumper

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 10 08:10:45 MST 2012

Don't know about your dream, but thumpers will mess with your hearing.
Having been in hearing aids ten years, I'm really careful these days.
Just got my latest pair and my audiologist has not a clue how to program the
tuning program, so I'm having to do it by experiment and intuition. She did
admit the hearing industry is just beginning to consider music.........
Les bartlett