[pianotech] Possible adaptation for the Tuning Exam

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Sat Nov 10 16:13:17 MST 2012

Duaine.
How about trying to drop the belief that you can't hear beats, and learn to
hear the beats? The information is there in the signal coming into your
ears, all it requires is learning to pay attention. The thought "I can't
hear beats" gets in the way.
I know many of us have tried to tell you this many times over the years,
but this is in fact the bottom line.

Jason

--
jason's cell 425 830 1561