[pianotech] What make of piano?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:23:24 MST 2012

I couldn't tell from the side.

The lettering on the fallboard appears to be K. Kawai. Watch around the
1:30 mark, and 2:44. It's easier to see if you pause/play/pause the video
just as her hands pass by the letters. It takes enough of the reflected
light away to sort of see what it is.

At least that's what it looks like to me. And I thought it sounded pretty
good.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS