[pianotech] Friendly front segment rendering

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 09:15:00 MST 2012

Other(s) X 2   The fingers don't follow the mind anymore :~)

Al -
High Point, NC

On Nov 11, 2012, at 10:47 AM, Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft <alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com> wrote:

Jim, good piece of information. Other may have more info, but it seems to me that not having the strings set deeply in the felt, helps in the rendering. Can't wait to hear what other have to say, but I will experiment with this on future stringing jobs.

Al -
High Point, NC