[pianotech] Possible adaptation for the Tuning Exam

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Sun Nov 11 13:35:44 MST 2012

You would think that I would have known that, about beating against the fork.
But when I first started out, with no guild members around, I was trying to learn on my own.
After I joined the guild i was finally able to get some assistance with things.
The local tuners, when I first started out, were really protective of their knowledge, they would tell you nothing, thinking you might steal their clients.
Times have changed, Duaine doesn't know how lucky he is, being able to get all the 'free' help from PTG members on this list.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia