[pianotech] Possible adaptation for the Tuning Exam

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Sun Nov 11 16:07:48 MST 2012

That's beautiful!  If one can't hear it, one can't tune it. That's all.
Your descriptions are very clear!  Love it! I don't think Duaine hears it
all that well.  Just my take on it.

Maybe Duanie;I have a take on this? Try this Duaine.  Get your ETD set to
set F-3 and A-3 and hear 7 beats per second. Can you hear the beats? I use
"From Chicago to New York" as my 7 beats per second>  Does that work? Try
it and see what happens.
fromchicagotonewyorkfromchicagotonewyorkwawawawawawawawawawawawawawaww
etc.Just get the groove and see what happens! Let me know if you can hear
that beat going on.Just trying to help bud.

PW