[pianotech] Felternator

Richard W. Bushey rbushey4 at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 13 00:43:52 MST 2012

Looks like one of them ther foot/back massage roller thingy-ma-jigs for
those who get into the accu-puncture stuff.  It doesn't look so accurate to
me, so that leaves us with something more the line of non-accu-puncture.
Meat tenderizer for short!

Richard W. Bushey
Richard's Piano Service
www.RichardsPianoService.com