[pianotech] Accounting question

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 16:02:36 MST 2012

Income is earned in the state in which the work was done.  Some of my customers use a banking service to pay all of their bills, and some of those services are on the mainland. So your situation would be same, but instead of a banking service, it's the son that pays the bill.

As a matter of interest, professional athletes have to pay state and city income tax in the city in which they play. (Dallas Cowboy players who play a game in St. Louis have to pay city and state income tax for the portion of their income they play in St. Louis.)

Wim