[pianotech] Accident

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Fri Nov 16 16:45:54 MST 2012

Well,  This is fun for me...  :-)

Actually, if he was going mach .0303 (20 mph at sea level), and then he goes to Mt. Everest, and goes mach .0303 then he would actually be going only 18 mph.  He's less likely to get hurt, although he'll probably have trouble breathing at that altitude without supplemental oxygen..  :-) Which may have contributed to the accident if that were the case.  Hypoxia is funny that way...  ;-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com