[pianotech] 1810 Johann Fritz piano forte

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Tue Nov 20 08:33:36 MST 2012

Thanks for the feedback Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Dave Doremus
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:20 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] 1810 Johann Fritz piano forte

Hi Gene, it is a wood rail on top but underneath is a piece of parchment
that buzzes. Kind of like a bass string kazoo. They can be tough to replace
and regulate nicely. I see your pictures now, thanks for sending them. I'll
have to give them a good look tonight on a big screen! Lovely piano.

---Dave
New Orleans