[pianotech] elbows

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Nov 23 11:45:22 MST 2012

Marshal

It is a bit tricky, but to remove the old center pins, you can get the repinning tool on the wippen wings by pushing up the neighboring wips at the same time. I don't use this tool, however, to put the new pins in. I just hold the center pin with needle nose pliers, and push it in the hole and through the new elbow by pushing the neighboring wipps up.

Wim