[pianotech] Knabe

Laura Olsen ajoyfulsound at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:20:25 MST 2012

Thumpe,
I'll have to wait to get into the piano until next time.  I was tuning in the guy's office and only had a specific amount of time.  Not enough to pull the action.  The date was from the customer and he said "olive wood veneer" not pearwood.  I'll be back to it after the holidays.  I share your curiosity.
Laura Olsen,RPT
847-277-0778
www.ajoyfulsoundinc.com