[pianotech] How To Deter Mice

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Wed Nov 28 15:26:03 MST 2012

[Cross-posted to Original Pianotech, MyPTG Pianotech, MyPTG CAUT]

We are having a problem with mice at the school.  Plenty of evidence of
their entering and using certain pianos.  What are the safest and most
effective methods for deterring them from going inside pianos (upright and
grand) in an institutional (university) setting?  Also, are there any
methods I should be warned against?  Many thanks!

Paul Milesi RPT
Washington DC
(202) 246-3136 Cell/Text
paul at pmpiano.com