[pianotech] Brighter Yamaha

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Fri Nov 30 09:33:05 MST 2012

Hi Del,

Do you have any recommendations of good hammer makers?  I'm rather new in
the business and haven't had to do a complete hammer job - yet - but I hope
to be doing one soon on a parlor grand and I'd rather have a good set of
hammers that will do justice for my client.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

PS: If you prefer, I can be reached privately at the e-mail address below.

Rhea Piano Service

Tom Rhea, Jr., Technician

(757) 373-0284

rheapiano at cox.net