[pianotech] Piano Social Directory

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Fri Nov 30 12:10:13 MST 2012

This appears to be one of a large number of similar if not identical "registries" and "Directories"  where someone hopes to get a lot of money from banner advertising etc once they get more than a few dozen people across the country signed up.  They are all clawing for your contact information.

Typically, these lists don't really attract many listings and as a result probably don't get many visitors, i.e. people looking to "..Connect through Music and the Arts"
Call me a cynic, I think it is a waste of time.

Jurgen Goering