[pianotech] Baldwin D String Rendering

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Nov 30 15:05:21 MST 2012

On 11/30/2012 2:34 PM, Paul Williams wrote:

> Id like to hear those, Ron!

I got to do an SD-10B a few years back, with the individual
terminations. I installed a not quite half round about 10mm in front of
the speaking termination in each section, and it worked beautifully.
Haven't gotten to do one of the older ones with the one piece per
section terminations.

> Ron, you're in the same climate in KS. Done that?

Not McLube, but certainly Protek CLP. Hardly the same as getting a
chance to fix it though.

Ron N