[pianotech] Agraffe problems

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Wed Sep 5 09:58:45 MDT 2012

Hi Jack,
They may have been loose causing other noises. Trying to give him the
benefit of the doubt.
My thought would be to restring all wires involved in the unisons affected
as well as shimmy chung chung.
The unison to the left and right may also be involved with the two that have
been turned.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com