[pianotech] Data Loggers

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Wed Sep 5 16:21:52 MDT 2012

I've been using this one (LCD version):

  http://goo.gl/vBU1j

It's pretty neat, I like that the software is simple. I can just leave it
in a piano for a week, fetch it later, dump the data into a PC (WinXP), and
email a customer with a chart.

Doesn't have your 65k data points, it only lists 16k. I just adjust the
interval setting until it matches the time span I want.

Jim