[pianotech] bringing polyester gloss down to satin

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Wed Sep 5 18:33:21 MDT 2012

Thanks all, as usual.  I will follow up on suggestions, though at this
point it seems like more of an acedemic interest at least temporarily.
It seems the prospect of the rub-down may have put the fear of God into
my customer(temporarily at least) and he is pursuing a promising,
already Satin polyester finish victim as we speak. I'll be having a look
at it tomorrow.

As well, I'm waiting on a lead from Isaac Sadigursky regarding an
autobody product that a chap uses at a CA dealership...sounded like an
efficient procedure too.  If Isaac doesn't post the info himself, I'll
let you know what I find, but I don't think I will have a willing victim
to try it on just now.

...maybe this will call for a gorilla rubdown campaign at a local
dealership...just to see if it woiks<G>.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com