[pianotech] Tacoma, WA

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:56:24 MDT 2012

You are right about that Dale. The full system is best for the "somewhat
obsessed with piano care" type of client. For those types, they actually
enjoy giving the piano its drink every couple of weeks. It makes them feel
they are doing something nice for the piano.

On the other hand, I've seen a number of systems with cruddy, crusty
humidifier rods and pads that have turned into rocks.

Ryan

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter