[pianotech] Idea for journal page, (Ed?)

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Sep 8 10:10:23 MDT 2012

On 9/8/2012 10:55 AM, John Formsma wrote:

> Lately, I've not been using examples, and have just told them what it needs.

This is what I've done all along, at least for pitch raises. Adding a
ton of tension will change what I already did, requiring two passes to
catch up.

The "We're not concert pianists, patch up our absolute junk as cheaply
as possible (or cheaper) so little Jenny can take lessons" thing is
usually a car analogy. Never mind the loose wheel, dense blue smoke
cloud and the lack of brakes. It sometimes runs, right?

Ron N