[pianotech] 3 sound boards???

David Weiss davidweiss at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:18:30 MDT 2012

I'm not sure what the patent number is, but I saw the piano today.  It
certainly looked like a regular soundboard to me, underneath 80 years of
dirt, grime, stink bugs, and neglect.  A totally unremarkable piano. 4'10"
in length, completely beat up.  I'm still not sure what their ad meant by
"three sounding boards"

David Weiss