[pianotech] Idea for journal page, (Ed?)

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Sun Sep 9 12:28:00 MDT 2012

All silliness aside.  I first explain in real terms with proper
nomenclature, so the customer will start hearing the part names... When
the glassy look comes over them, I then try to give an analogy! Most of
the time, it comes clearer to themŠlike the 50,000 mile check up is like
the 50,000 note check up and things have got to be addressed before
something more serious happens.  That always works!  Tuning=oil change, etc

Paul