[pianotech] Baldwin hammers

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Mon Sep 10 08:35:54 MDT 2012

Hi Wim,
We have had a number of Baldwin Studio Uprights from the '70's and late '90's, as well as a couple of 7' and 9' grands purchased about that time and I never had a problem with Baldwin hammers coming unglued.  It could be the climate.  Are these on spinets, consoles, studios or grands?  Best regards!
Joy!
Elwood

Rev. Elwood Doss, Jr., M. Mus. Ed., RPT
Piano Technician/Technical Director