[pianotech] Found new jig ......................

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:14:08 MDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Duaine Hechler <dahechler at att.net> wrote:

> http://microjig.com/
>
> Bulletproof your fingers with the 3D Pushblock System. Its a moving blade
> guard for your hands and virtually eliminates kickback. The two most
> violent injuries in woodworking are finally solved with this one tool. Get
> control and precision over your woodworking. Gain confidence on the table
> saw, router table, shaper, jointer, and band saw with simply safer and much
> more precise cuts.
>
> --
> Duaine Hechler
> Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
> Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding
> Reed Organ Society Member
> Florissant, MO 63034
> (314) 838-5587
> dahechler at att.net
> www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
> --
> Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years

I have one & have had it for about 3 or 4 years now, I just have to find
it!(g)
Seriously it is good but different there's a learning curve involved.
Definetely safer,
Mike

--

I think we are a product of all our experiences.
Sanford I. Weill<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/sanfordiw283095.html>

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404