[pianotech] Steinway leather lid buttons

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at frontier.com
Wed Sep 12 18:17:41 MDT 2012

David,

It's not a sequence, but this one shot pretty much tells the whole
story.  Spread hot hide on the rough side of the large thin disc, center
it over a hole with glue side up, place a small thick disc (rough side
up) on the glue, and push it down into the hole.  When the glue has
dried, eject the button and trim the edges.

Mike