[pianotech] Young Chang PG-185

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Fri Sep 14 07:17:30 MDT 2012

I agree with Dean. I have sold 60 plus of the grands and with a little work the
PG185 built by YC are great pianos. I have 10 of them in churches and they are
real workhorses.  Unfortunately, ytoo many dealers take them out of the box and
deliver them without any prep.  IMO that is where many of the problem originate.

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic