[pianotech] Jesse French Grand

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sat Sep 15 08:54:31 MDT 2012

My first thought after seeing the pictures was about how much the factory
workers must have just loved putting that thing together and making it work.
Especially back in the days of uneven agrafe drilling and spacing.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com