[pianotech] Joe Garrett's Toolkits

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Wed Sep 19 13:54:21 MDT 2012

Greetings, list.
I have a present for you.

Over the past ten years or so, every once in a while the Captain of the
Tool Police makes a comment about what tools he carries and which tools he
keeps in distinct toolkits.

I have from time to time collected these remarks and have recently compiled
them into a comprehensive list of Joe Garrett's Toolkits. And I've gone
back and forth with Joe over the past few weeks, refining the list and
adding items here and there ... so as of now it is fairly complete.

This should be of great use and interest to all of us. There are 13
different toolkits specified and itemized in the attached PDF:
1. Tuning kit
2. Voicing kit
3. Gorilla Kit (Major Repair/Regulation)
4. Repinning kit
5. Felt Kit
6. Woodworking kit
7. Stringing kit
8. Bass String kit
9. Plain Wire Kit
10. Hardware Kit
11. Acrylikey Kit
12. Glue kit
13. Other Stuff

I am attaching the document to this message, which I am sending to "
pianotech at ptg.org". If there is any other place or manner that would be
appropriate for me to provide this, please let me know directly.

Jason Kanter (rollingball.com)

--
jason's cell 425 830 1561