[pianotech] Curiously curvaceous repetition lever

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Mon Sep 24 19:31:44 MDT 2012

The mice choked on that mildew long since! I can see that the jack
trips to the rear instead of the front -- but where is the spring
to get it back under? That would have to be acting in the opposite
direction from what we expect, too. Pushing toward the front instead
of pulling to the rear? Might there be a small coil spring hidden inside
the curve, pushing directly against the top part of the jack?

Susan