[pianotech] Curiously curvaceous repetition lever

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 07:35:14 MDT 2012

David!
    Please get the filth out of future posts! (I was eating.) And a vacuum won't do. (Only a  real air compressor, from the photos.) I slide actions into bicycle boxes and then take them to the tyre store (Anglish) when they're this filthy, and blow them out, outside, with about 150 PSI if I don't have my A.C. with me. And please wear a mask and goggles! Breathing this stuff (or having it enter the mucousy membranes around eyeballs) will quickly render you into a subhumanoid life form most unpalatable to your spouse! (If you have one. Plugging your ears with something's a good idea, too, when dealing with such.)
    And, Dear Sir, I regret to inform you that you have conflated 2 American classic cartoons: the "Tom and Jerry" cartoon (MGM) featuring H.R. #2, and the "Bugs Bunny" cartoon (Warner Brothers) also featuring this great Liszt piece. Please be aware that we take our cartoons very seriously, here!!!

Cordially,
     Thumpe