[pianotech] Damper tray block

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Sep 28 19:30:33 MDT 2012

On 9/28/2012 7:32 PM, David Love wrote:
> Here's something I've never had to do.  Make one of the end blocks for a
> Steinway damper tray (yep, can't find it).  Any hints?

Hmmm...

Okay - top and bottom damper wires will have dents in them corresponding
to the screws. With a little care If you haven't straightened them), you
can "click" them in at the height they were before tear down. That'll
give you height for the missing one. Fore/aft, shouldn't slow you down much.

Ron N