[pianotech] Damper tray block

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Sep 29 07:37:01 MDT 2012

>>Does anybody smooth the wooden contact point on the underlevers
with, say, 400 grit paper and a spray of Teflon ??

I've had occasion to need a smooth wood surface and find that a drop of then
CA first, then the 400 grit, makes for a very smooth wood surface.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802