[pianotech] Keep Mehlins Weird

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 12:37:08 MDT 2012

Wasn't ment to be an insult. Just sayin', a picture would have been nice.

Nuf said.

Al -
High Point, NC

On Sep 29, 2012, at 1:33 PM, Joseph Garrett <joegarrett at earthlink.net> wrote:

Al said: "Sorry Terry, I just had to use it."

Al,
As much as I like you and Terry, that is soooo lame...AND downright
insulting at times. It assumes that everyone HAS to have a damned digital
camera attached to their body at all times and....of course, is going to
take a picture of every damned thing that their foggy orbs are taking in!
Sheesh! If you haven't encountered a Mehlin & Sons, then Butt out dude!
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I