[pianotech] Damper tray block

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Sep 29 13:20:02 MDT 2012

It seems like the digging of the corner of the underlever could be
alleviated by simply rounding the bottom front of the UL in a wider radius.
Although that would put slightly more surface area contact  on the key end
felt the less sharp edge  might keep it from digging.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com