[pianotech] More Wierd - Must be the full moon<G>

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Sep 30 09:26:15 MDT 2012

On 9/30/2012 10:04 AM, Terry Farrell wrote:
> Wow. Currier. It's difficult for me to actually write this, but I
> think Lowry & Currier were both one little teeny tiny notch above the
> infamous Grand Piano Company. All of 'em - really, really sorry
> excuses for pianos.

It's amazing to me how many many thousands of supremely awful pianos
have been not only made but purchased, which just encouraged making
more. Ground up and reduced to splinters and chunks (recommended) these
things would be indistinguishable from ground up usable pianos. They
could have been decent as easily as being junk, like tools, food, cars,
pencils, shoes, or anything else we'd like to be of better quality than
the reality. Text editors and spell checkers included...

Ron N