[pianotech] other action fixes

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 17:52:43 MST 2013

Marshall,

Don't try to get your finger in the action to loosen a hammer screw.   You can hear the screw if you probe with your tool.

As far as the whipen, get the whipen in one hand and put your thumb on the heal of the jack.  With your other hand, lift the end of the action enough to get the whipen in close and you can screw it in place from there.

William