[pianotech] A Happy New year?

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Wed Jan 2 03:49:51 MST 2013

Gee, I must be SMARTER than you, Dale.  Because about half a second BEFORE
the chisel slips from the wood I am paring in an awkward  position,  that
little voice in my head says "This is really stupid".  Then the chisel dives
into the finger I have so thoughtfully placed in its trajectory, and the
blood starts spurting.

Will Truitt