[pianotech] A Happy New year?

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Wed Jan 2 07:43:18 MST 2013

Well Thumpe, for me it¡¯s a bit more like ¡°Lost in Space¡±.  You know ¨C
¡°Danger, danger, Will Robinson ¨C alien life forms approaching!!¡±

Or how about this,

"In the ignorance that implies impression that knits knowledge that finds
the nameform that whets the wits that convey contacts that sweeten sensation
that drives desire that adheres to attachment that dogs death that bitches
birth that entails the ensuance of existentiality.¡±  - Finnegans Wake, by
James Joyce

Or perhaps more to the point,

*	In the ignorance ... ensuance of existentiality ¡ú Buddha¡¯s
twelvefold chain of dependent origination: Ignorance ¡ú Impression ¡ú
Knowledge ¡ú Name and Form ¡ú the Six Senses ¡ú Sensation ¡ú Desire ¡ú
Attachment ¡ú Existence ¡ú Birth ¡ú Old Age and Death ¡ú Ignorance (The
doctrine of prat¨©tyasamutp¨¡da)

Is it pre-destination that I know better, yet I can¡¯t stop myself, and the
blood comes anyway?

By the way, I agree with you on ignorance ¨C my internal voice is almost
always right, and I know that.  Yet, more often than not, I choose to ignore
it anyway.  That¡¯s why I have so many past lives, I use them up pretty
quick¡­..

Will J