[pianotech] Interesting piano

Debbie Legg pianolady88 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 4 05:52:50 MST 2013

Actually Terry it is that part of the country to which I have returned!
(I was born up here).   Back to the painted piano...indeed, it is what
sparked an interest in piano technology albeit years later.  (We had a
new piano in the living room, the painted beauty was in the basement
playroom.)

Oh, Ron...yeah, well, hmmmm, no comment.

Debbie

Terry wrote:

WOW! I'm speechless. Well, almost. Guess that explains why you moved away to the other end of the country!

BTW, how's the weather lately? I'm hoping to get out for a nice sail this weekend. You?!