[pianotech] "interesting" pianos

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Jan 4 09:39:53 MST 2013

Yup... that's my experience, too.

I have a new customer with a 59" Wesley (by Raudenbush) that needs LOTS of
work, including refinishing. While she clearly recognizes its mechanical
needs, she just keeps talking primarily about refinishing. And her ivory
keytops. A few years ago, she had someone re-glue and replace some ivories.
They started popping off in very short order. It looks like he used epoxy.
Ugh.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN