[pianotech] Interesting Piano

Debbie Legg pianolady88 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 5 20:12:42 MST 2013

Thanks, David.

As it ended up - or started I suppose - my first career was in art
education.  15 years later I went back to what was evidently my true
passion and apprenticed to become a piano tech.  I'm still in the visual
arts, but as an avocation.  Maybe I should have thought to combine the
two as a money making proposition rather than keeping them separate!

Debbie Legg
Rockport, MA

David said:
Debbie, I think your painted piano is wonderful!  I love the colours on
the sharps too!  For a childhood effort it's truly phenomenal.

I photographed this "art case" Steinway D in the London showroom in
October....

You pay A LOT more for this artwork.

Best regards,

David