[pianotech] Interesting Piano

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Sun Jan 6 11:21:20 MST 2013

Mike wrote...and others to this general sentiment...

<I don't know if it's psychological, imaginary or real, but somehow
these pianos don't have the tonal quality of unpainted

Now down boys...play nice...

Here's my own piano. Complete re-manufature. The point was above all
sound, but the visual is a serious part of the experience, at least for
me. This is the nicest sounding piano that I service.

It doesn't take the approach of brush artwork, but rather simple masses
of well mixed (at least in my opinion) color and wood grain texture.
Wood grain is used as a carrier for color other than wood tones. In
person , in the living room, it is a quiet comforting late autumn color.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com