[pianotech] Email issue and update

Debbie Legg pianolady88 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 8 08:07:41 MST 2013

Hi all,

For those of you reading this who use my Yahoo email for a contact for
key work...the email address was spammed.  Thank you to those that
informed me.  The account info has been modified, the email address
remains the same, and all should be well (fingers crossed!).  I will be
monitoring the address closely.  BTW, I run several anti-virus/spam
detector programs.  This was an arbitrary hit for spamming, not a
virus.   I do realize that Yahoo is prone to this problem...I've had the
account about 10 years and this is a first.  If I am unhappy with my
current solution, I'll change the account...and all my advertising
(which is why I'm trying another approach first).

Thanks for your patience,
Debbie Legg