[pianotech] Acrosnic lifters alignment

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jan 8 16:50:45 MST 2013

Mike,
Some lifters are somewhat centered above the capstans at rest, but in
general they tend to be more offset to the left of the capstans.  I'm
probably going to be doing some action work on this piano in the next
couple of months, so I will address Jon's suggestion then. I imagine there
are divots in the lifters that will need attention.
Paul